Graduate Faces Tough Questions
As I wrapped up my first week of my sophomore year of college yesterday, I began to really understand why God placed me at TNCC. This semester I am taking a philosophy class. Of course, on the first day the question of "does God exist?" came up. Shortly thereafter my professor asked how a loving God would kill so many people in the Old Testament. Without stopping to thinking, I said, [...]
A Message from an Alumna
Tori is a member of the Class of 2013. Check out this short video about her time at DBCS.
"Unless the Lord builds a house, the builders labor in vain." Psalm 127:1a
The strategic plan represents our best efforts to cast a vision into the future from the perspective of our current state. Based on what is most important to us as a school, we have sought to commit to writing the plans that we believe will help us to become the school that God envisions.Strategic Plan
Feedback for the SMT
The School Management Team (SMT) values suggestions and input from our school family. All suggestions are welcomed.
If your email involves a concern or conflict, please make sure that you have talked with the staff member or principal involved and please work your way up the organizational charts as outlined in the student handbook.Email SMT
Accepting ApplicationsPlease contact the school office for information about these job openings for the 2017-2018 school year:
- *Teacher - 3 year old class (part-time or full-time)
- *Art Teacher – Elementary through high school (part-time)
- *High School Science Teacher (full-time)
- *Extended Care Director (before and after school child care) – part-time
- *Coaches for Ladies' Basketball, Cross Country, Men's Soccer, Track, Ladies' Volleyball
- *Bus Drivers - volunteers and part time